What is your first memory of disliking your body? Who was involved? How did it make you feel? How old were you? and how did you feel at the time?
Society, social media, and beauty standards have an immense impact on women and how they view themselves. And often, it is a negative impact that ends up holding women back and leading them to question their worth.
How do these beauty ideals and standards make you feel? How do they affect your life?
Are these standards preventing you from loving yourself as you are? I know what it feels like and have been through my journey from self-loathing to self-acceptance.
And I can tell you firsthand how freeing it is to leave all of it behind.
I challenge you to work toward throwing away these impossible standards set by social media and our culture. I can promise you the work is worth it.
Imagine how your life would change if you completely accepted your body. Felt proud of your body. Appreciate ALL the parts of your body. Make peace with your body.
It is never too late to reclaim your power, sexuality, and your yoni.
Nude Yoga For Self-Acceptance
If you are serious about reclaiming your power and discovering true self-acceptance, I highly recommend nude yoga. This powerful tool helps birth self-love, acceptance, and deep self-awareness.
Nude yoga is an amazing way to be vulnerable, step out of your comfort zone, and work toward transforming and rewiring your inner-thought process and how you view your body.
Journaling For Body-Acceptance
Journal prompts, self-discovery, and writing is powerful tools for boosting your confidence, connecting with yourself, and improving your body image.
Here are some questions to get started with during your body-positive journaling. By addressing these questions, you can get to the root of the expectations society has pushed on you and begin to break free of them.
- What was the first time you remember disliking something about your body?
- Who was the first person to say something negative about your body?
- How have the views of social media or society impacted how you feel about yourself?
- When have you felt proud of your body?
- Do you feel like certain parts of your body need to be changed before you can love yourself and be happy?
Once you take some time to think about these questions and write down the answers, I want you to make a list of 100 things you LOVE about yourself.
If you think this sounds challenging, you are right. But I don’t care if it takes you a day or an entire week — you can do it.
Whether it is the shape of your eyes, your ability to conquer whatever you put your mind to, or what a good friend you are, think about all the things you love most about yourself.
Next, make a timeline of everything your body has ever been through during your life. Now take some time to look at everything your body has accomplished and endured!
Using your timeline, make a body gratitude list that breaks down everything your body has allowed you to do or accomplish.
Another excellent journal exercise for body positivity is writing a letter to your younger self.
- What do you wish you could tell her about body image?
- What would you explain to her about society’s harsh beliefs and unattainable beauty standards?
- What advice would you give her?
As you look at your journaling, ask yourself what is holding you back from loving yourself just as you are in this moment. Write down anything that is holding you back.
Next, I want you to add daily affirmations to your self-love practice. Whether you say them out loud several times to yourself in the mirror throughout the day or write them in your journal, practise these affirmations or your own. It may feel silly at first, but this is a powerful way to start re-wiring your thought process.
- I am enough
- I am capable of changing my thought process
- I am powerful and ready to transform how I view myself
- I have the tools I need to create the path I want to be on in life
- I love my body exactly as it is now
- I love my yoni exactly as she is
- I am beautiful
- I am empowered
- I am smart
- I am worthy
The Golden Yoni Membership by Rosie Rees
If you want to keep working toward radical self-love and deep self-acceptance, I also invite you to join The Golden Yoni Membership. Hundreds of women throughout the globe have dedicated themselves to reclaiming their sexuality and reconnecting with their yoni.
The Golden Yoni Membership includes a wealth of information including guided tutorials and meditations, homework practices, yoni egg challenges and guided practices, instructional manuals packed with content, a sacred online group for sister connections and discussions, constantly updated content, and so much more.
All of the information and modules can be completed at your own pace and from the comfort of your home.
The Golden Yoni membership is ideal for you if you would like to:
- Receive personalised help to learn how to de-armour your yoni and release tension in your pelvic area
- Create a customised, sacred self-pleasure practice
- Deeply explore your body and embrace your sensuality
- Learn all the different types of orgasms that may be available to you
- Learn how to sensually massage your breasts to create additional firmness and strengthen the connection between your heart and emotions
- Strengthen your libido
- Learn exactly what gets you aroused
- Improve your ability to, honestly, and comfortably express your needs and desires to your partner
- Learn pleasure wand rituals
- Learn to embrace your menstrual cycle
- Work toward healing your body image
- Learn empowering yoni egg practices
- Learn how to give your partner a Tantric massage
Do You Want To Learn More About Discovering Self-Love?
What does your idea of beauty look like? Do you feel like society has pressured you into believing that beauty means being tall with a tiny waist, large breasts, thick hair, and a gap between your thighs?
Have you felt too skinny? Too fat? Too curvy? Not pretty enough?
It’s time to reject these beliefs and start setting our standards. It’s time to start loving yourself right now. Exactly as you are. It’s time to remove the word “imperfections” from your vocabulary.
My passion is helping women throw away the expectations society has placed on us and transform these beliefs into empowerment.
I invite you to join my private Facebook group where women can safely and comfortably discuss sex, relationships, crystal dildos, yoni eggs — anything! I also offer my Golden Yoni Membership to women looking for powerful tools to work toward body acceptance and self-love.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or to learn more about getting started on your journey to breaking through self-loathing and limitations and claiming your empowerment.